1. Q. - How many automotive batteries can I drop off at no charge at a Free Disposal Event?
A. - You can drop off as many automotive batteries as you want at no charge.
2. Q. - Does the battery need to be packaged or wrapped or in a box?
A. - No, you can drop off the batteries individually, they do not need to be wrapped or packaged in any way.
3. Q. - Will there be someone who can help me unload the batteries from my vehicle?
A. - Yes, we will be happy to help you unload your automotive batteries from your vehicle.
4. Q. - My battery is full of acid, is that OK?
A. - Yes, as long as your automotive battery is properly sealed and is not cracked or leaking we can accept it at no charge.
5. Q. - I cannot make the event date, but I have batteries I need to dispose, what can I do?
A. - Please email or call us, we can make arrangements to do a pick-up (for a fee) on another date.
6. Q. - I have large industrial batteries that I need to dispose of, can I bring those?
A. - Yes, in addition to the automotive batteries, we can accept, for a fee, industrial batteries. Please call or email us for rates.
7. Q. - My commercial business has several batteries that I need to dispose of, can I bring them down on the day of the event?
A. - Yes, we are accepting automotive batteries for free disposal from both private residents and commercial businesses. In addition, if needed, we can provide businesses with proper disposal documentation for their state/federal requirements.
8. Q. - I generate scrap batteries every week, can I schedule a regular pick-up or drop off?
A. - Yes, we are pleased to offer a service that includes regular pick-up of scrap automotive batteries.
9. Q. - I have some scrap tires I want to get rid of, can I bring those too?
A. - Yes, we are very happy to accept any and all sizes of scrap tires, please note in most cases a disposal fee will apply.